Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Change, change, and more change.

This seems to be the theme of my summer. 

New Job.  New Apartment.  New Roommate.  New Marriages.  New Babies. 

Everything is swirling around me.  And it's GOOD!

I was reading this morning in Mark where Jesus was teaching to the people using parables.  There were several that he would try to explain to them- but most often- He just would give the parable and see if they could figure it out.

I love how in Mark 4 verse 34- it reads:

He did not say anything to them without using a parable.  But when He was alone with His own disciples, He explained everything.

I love this picture.  So many times things might seem confusing…lots of stuff going on…trying to figure it all out.  But if we get alone with Him….make that time…..truly get alone with JUST Him…..He will explain it.

I know that to be true of my own quiet times.  It is in my quiet times in the mornings that I am reading my bible and I have the "Ah HA!" moments. 

Get alone with Him today.  Things will start to make sense J



--
Never doubt in the darkness what you have seen clearly in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The one about Jaryn

The year was 2011. I needed a job and m y friend Grace was aware of this. I received a call from Grace and she said, “How do you fe...