Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm ready...

I have an overwhelming urge to go buy as many school supplies as possible today.....
 
A pencil bag....fun pens.....possibly even a trapper keeper......a new planner.....
 
Agh.  I love everything about new school supplies.
 
Maybe I'm just wishing mostly for cooler weather.
 
I'm ready for scarves, sweaters, sweatshirts, and hot coffee.
 
I'm ready for leaves to change color.....for leaves to fall on the ground and become crunchy so I can stomp on them.
 
I'm ready to retire my summer clothes and pull out my winter stuff.
 
I'm ready for gray skies and brisk wind.
 
I'm ready for fires in the fireplace.
 
I'm ready for Saturday mornings to be spent in bed with a cup of coffee and a good book.
 
I'm ready to start pulling out my homemade soup recipes.
 
I'm ready for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment