Thursday, September 2, 2010

September

Yes, I was one of those people. One of those people that said probably 4 times this past Tuesday..."I can't believe it's September."

It IS September and I have to wonder where this year has gone.

I honestly feel as though just last month I was at a New Year's Eve party in Dallas with hundreds of friends.

But no. It's freaking September.

5 years ago in September- I was beginning my final year of college.

10 years ago in September. I was starting my Junior year of high school.

We have already completed the first DECADE of the new millennium.

THAT is bizarre.


You know what this calls for? This calls for a movie night at my place complete with popcorn, coffee (or hot chocolate for you crazies that don't like coffee), and comfy pj's as I watch You've Got Mail. It REALLY is a 'fall' movie. This can't be denied. So I'll be welcoming in Fall with a movie this weekend.

Happy Labor Day....to me.

2 comments:

  1. ok, I want to come! I still haven't made it to your open house monday nights and I want to see your place and hangout with you girls! Will you let me know the details via text/twitter if you do it for sure?!

    ReplyDelete

The one about Jaryn

The year was 2011. I needed a job and m y friend Grace was aware of this. I received a call from Grace and she said, “How do you fe...