Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear October

I can't remember another month that I was so happy to see finished.

October....you dealt an ugly hand.  In T minus 1 hour and 15 minutes you will be finished...and that makes me realllllly happy.

Geez. 

You brought:
-a broken heart ( boo, hiss hiss, sad face)
-stress
-a tension to manage that I did NOT want.

Yeah, and a lot of other things.

Boooo.

And on top of that- a broken heart in and of itself brings a bunch of other junk along side it...insecurity, etc.

BUT.

Glad to report that my heart IS good.  And the only reason I can type that is because my God is good.  His Word brings life.  What could have taken months to deal with and get over took about 1 or 2 weeks max. Seriously.  His plan is best.  I have to believe this.

Annnnd. there's not really much to this blog post other than to say:

I'M SO GLAD TOMORROW IS NOVEMBER!

Dear November,

Could you please bring some REALLLLY cold weather with you?

k, thanks,

Love,
Minda

2 comments:

  1. Amy says the warm weather is just fine thank you :)

    Just bring her all the other good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm no stranger to the broken heart. I'm sorry, friend - baby steps. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete