Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dignity

"She is clothed with strength and dignity. She can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25


Working hard on this one. I think it is specified in this passage about a woman of noble character because God knew our tendency as women to become so emotional. In a heightened emotional state- we could do or say things that would cause us to lose all dignity. To go crazy.

But a woman of noble character is clothed with strength and dignity....I read this as "She is able, in the midst of emotional drama, to maintain her composure and calmly address a situation without losing it."


Comments? :-)

1 comment:

  1. I like the MIV (Minda intl. version) of that verse :)

    ReplyDelete

The one about Jaryn

The year was 2011. I needed a job and m y friend Grace was aware of this. I received a call from Grace and she said, “How do you fe...