Friday, October 22, 2010

Goin to the chapel....err....Golf Course....and they're gonna get married!

My sweet friend, Laura, will be getting married TODAY!!!!  I am so excited for this day.  First of all- this is probably one of my most favorite pictures of her.  This was taken this past March at my birthday party- in which she played a part in making it the most special day.  Laura is one of the first people that I met and started hanging out with when I came to Gateway. That in and of itself makes her near and dear to my heart.

She loves well....She gives BIG....and she has an amazing heart. I love this girl.  Today is your day, Laura Oglesby, and you deserve the happiest wedding day. I love you and love your heart. I am excited for this new season ahead of you.....It's going to be amazing!

And ps. You're going to be an AMAZING wife.   Just sayin.

Happpppy Weddddding Dayyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The one about the next chapter

#MindaOnTheMove 4.5 years ago, I made the “ fifteen minute drive north ” to Washington, DC from Tallahassee, Florida. And yes, if yo...