Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary....

On this very day.....three years ago....I started blogging!!!!   279 posts later....Here I am!  Still blogging :-)

The first post was written as an outlet for me to be a bit vulnerable without anyone knowing....and here I am, 3 years later, letting all KINDS of people in on my life and what the Lord is doing in me. :-)

Have you been following my blog for 1, 2, or 3 years?  Maybe even just a month or two?  Leave some blog love and let me know how long you've been reading.

Do you have a favorite post?  Maybe an embarrassing story that I shared? (i have PLENTY of those)....leave some blog love and share which one is your favorite. :-)

Here's to another 3 years of blogging!

4 comments:

  1. hmm, i know i had to have started reading in your first year! :) always inspired by you and God uses you with your blog! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minda! Although we haven't seen each other probably in 10 years (!!!) I found your blog on facebook and it is truly great to see what you've been up and your positive attitude just amazes/inspires me. Hopefully one day we'll get to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have too many favorites. But the ones hit close to the heart are the ones where you tell others how to love you well: what makes your day, what makes you smile, what brings joy into your life.

    You have always been one of my favorite people and while I can't see you often, I do get to know you just a little bit through your words.

    Kinda reminds me of Someone else we know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is REALLLLY late in coming- But KATE! I'm so glad you have found your way over to my blog!! I'm actually trying to revamp my blog here coming up because I want to make it easier to respond to people's comments- (cause right now- it ain't so easy!).....And you might not ever see this response- but if you do- let me know! :-)

    ReplyDelete