Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

This Thanksgiving was a little bit different as Lisa and Caralyn were not able to come home.  What was awesome?? Mom and Dad still felt that Thanksgiving dinner should still take place even though I was the only one that would be home!  Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, rolls, veggies, pie.....All of the above!  And- I must say- this was probably THE BEST Thanksgiving meal we've ever made.  No joke :-)

The morning started out with the thrilling news of a temperature drop of 55 degrees!!! WOOOO! So happy about that! I nestled in with a blanket, a cup of coffee, and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Mom and I started the cooking process early on so that we could have all the dishes put together and ready to just be put in the oven when the Turkey was ready....

We ate our meal at around 3pm- then camped out on the couch for the remainder of the evening to watch the ooooh so disappointing Cowboy game.

That's about it for my Thanksgiving.... I know- lame post- just a really random run down of my day- But there you have it! Thanksgiving Day at the Corso home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment