Monday, December 20, 2010

December in Pictures

Took some friends home to Paris and decorated Christmas cookies!

The mug from starbucks that I've been checking out for a while showed up on my desk this morning!!!


Mollie taking a break in front of the Christmas tree!


Bought myself this ornament this year :-) Such a fun reminder of March 2010!

Lady at work reprimanded me and told me to put on some lipstick.  So I went and bought Fire Engine Red and have been wearing it. :-) I'm not passive aggressive at ALL! ;-)


Gorgeous morning sky.


White Elephant gift exchange for work with one rule- gift must be displayed on desk for a month.  I got a toilet seat!!! SO- of course I did a little decorative work  ;-)


{love}

No comments:

Post a Comment

The one about the next chapter

#MindaOnTheMove 4.5 years ago, I made the “ fifteen minute drive north ” to Washington, DC from Tallahassee, Florida. And yes, if yo...