Monday, January 3, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad

Mom, it's CRAZY to me- to think that right about now- 30 years ago- you were walking down the aisle in your white dress- at a church in Arizona- to meet dad at the alter and say "for better or worse."

Dad, it's CRAZY to me- to think that you were so freaking young, and committing to love and cherish mom 'til death do you part.' 

30 years. I'm grateful. 

I'll say it again. I AM GRATEFUL.

The statistics do not lie.  What you have accomplished is nothing short of a miracle.

And I just hope and pray that I will find a man that is willing to do WHATEVER it takes to reach the same milestone that you guys have reached today.

I love you so much.

Here's to 30 more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The one about the next chapter

#MindaOnTheMove 4.5 years ago, I made the “ fifteen minute drive north ” to Washington, DC from Tallahassee, Florida. And yes, if yo...