Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February

Nice for you to FINALLY get here.....and you brought along some fun weather too!!! That's exciting!


And what does Minda do when she has a snow day?  She makes coffee, makes homemade blueberry muffins, and settles in on the couch with her computer, a load of books, and starts to work from home! Yipppeee!


Also- today begins a new journal.  So many empty pages.  My heart kind of aches when I think about what is to come in this next season.  (I kinda consider my life in seasons by my journals.).  So here's to a new season. Is it weird that I kinda want to cry just thinking about all that the LORD will do over the next several months?  He is good. This I know. I know that this journal will, like all the others, be filled with stories of His faithfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment