Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goodbye, March!

I originally started out this blog entry by talking about how crazy it is that March is already gone....and then I erased it and started over, thinking to myself "I don't wanna be one of THOSE people that always talk about how fast time goes..."

But then.....I guess by even TELLING you that whole process- I still started out my blog the same way.  Oh well. Here's to a good month.....

Let's start off, instead, with the facts:
  • I hate allergies
  • I REALLY hate allergies
  • For the past 4 years- this time of year (end of March) I get slammed with allergies that takes me out.
  • No, really!
  • 'takes me out' as in- I can't move. I can't get out of bed. I can't do anything!
  • That was yesterday.
  • Today- I am realizing how I should have stayed in bed.
  • Also. I need to update my medicine box.
  • I took two benadryl last night that expired in 2005.
  • Yes. You read that right.
  • Yes, i TYPED that right.
  • 2005
  • Soooo. The good news is- I didn't die!
  • The better news is: IT WORKED
  • This morning I woke up and was able to breathe!
  • (Yesterday- this was NOT the case
  • Sooo....because I could breathe- I felt it would be good for me to come to work.
  • Again, wrong.
  • Alas (yes, I said alas. And yes. I know it's the 21st century) I'm here....and suffering.
How's THAT for some bullet points?!? ;-)

In other news, I'm in the process of converting my blog into book form.....

I just submitted all of my 2008 blog entries and should be getting the book this next week. If it looks good- I'll do a book for 2009, a book for 2010 as well. 

I'll keep ya posted on this :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment