Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cake Pops

Baby showers....Wedding showers....Weddings...Birthday Parties....

These are events that will take place- NO MATTER what stage of life you are in. We all know people having babies, having birthdays, and getting hitched! :-)

So. With that said- I'd love to offer my services to you to help make those events a bit more fun....And original. :-)

I've been making Cake Pops for about two years now and have mastered the art of cake popping! :-) I've done cake pops for several weddings and multiple other events. If you'd like to order cake pops for your event- email me and I can give you pricing information.

In addition- if you've EATEN a cake pop of mine or had them for an event- leave some love in the comments as a referral :-) Gracias!

Here are a few pictures of different cake pops I've done.








5 comments:

  1. I would like to place an order for June 17. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even like cake and I can say that these cake pops are fantastic! Plus I lived in the bakery of these cake pops for 2 years and I can say that each cake pop is perfectly hand crafted with much time, enerygy, creativity, and love! Minda you are the best cake popper!!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can attest that the cake pops are a feast for the eyes & tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are SO adorable and SO delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want some of these for Kat's graduation party... which I haven't planned yet... because I am STILL in Africa!

    But... please message me your email and price info... and whether or not you would be able to have some ready by the end of May. :)

    You're precious... and I love you.

    ReplyDelete

The one about the next chapter

#MindaOnTheMove 4.5 years ago, I made the “ fifteen minute drive north ” to Washington, DC from Tallahassee, Florida. And yes, if yo...