Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ache

Maybe it's the fact that I'm going to be traveling a LOT in the next 4 months....or maybe it's the fact that I'm coming up on my 10 year high school reunion.  It could also be that one of my best friends in the world just informed me that she's moving 1500 miles away as she took a new teaching job.

But either way. Getting out of Texas is on my mind.

I wonder if I'd be brave enough to do anything about it, though.

The idea is tempting. The idea, once thought about for too long, though, is scary.

Either way. My heart is aching.

One of my friends who I'm the most "Minda" around.....she's leaving.  Do we hang out every week? No. But is she the first person I call when I need to get away and breathe? Yeah.

Washington DC is too far.

This is a sad blog post. But my heart is sad. So there you go.

1 comment:

  1. We would miss you so much, but I'm a big enough person to realize that we might have to share you with some other parts of the world which would undoubtedly be as blessed as all of us who consider you a friend have been blessed by you. Of course, my secret plan would be for you to eventually come back home to us ;)

    ReplyDelete