Friday, June 10, 2011

Number 3 is here!

I met Amy when she was 3 months pregnant with her first son. I was at the hospital when Robert Bryan Sloan IV made his entrance to this world.
 When she delivered her 2nd baby- Juliet- I was out of town but made my way QUICKLY to her place as soon as I was in town and got to meet her on her one week birthday :-)


Yesterday- I got to meet Lincoln Harris Sloan. :-)

I love this family. I love their babies. And I love our friendship. Amy, you are a STUNNING mother I love watching you as a mom!

Love you.

1 comment:

  1. My children are so blessed to have you in their lives. And it made my day for you to come spend the evening with us last night. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete

The one about the next chapter

#MindaOnTheMove 4.5 years ago, I made the “ fifteen minute drive north ” to Washington, DC from Tallahassee, Florida. And yes, if yo...