Friday, August 5, 2011

Empty Pages

I am a journaler. First off, is that a word? It should be. But yeah. Did you know that?  Yeah, I am a journaler. I'm pretty particular about what kind of journal I will write in, too.  But aside from that- my most current journal I started on February 1, 2011.

I was prompted to go back and re-read the first page in this journal.

Here's what it says:

February 1, 2011

For some reason my chest aches with the opening of this journal. So many pages to be filled. So many life experiences. So many heart issues will be written in here. But one thing remains. When this journal is filled- I am SO sure that it will, once again, be filled with story after story of His faithfulness. I will be able to come back and read- and my faith will be increased because I will be reminded of how good my Jesus is.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary." Isaiah 40:28
Needed to be reminded of this. As I am filling out the last of the pages in this journal, I needed to be reminded that whatever it is that will be written in those pages....It will be a story of His faithfulness.

1 comment:

  1. It stresses me out to reach the end of a journal before I have a new one...so I have several journals that are *almost* full...but not quite...

    ReplyDelete

The one about the next chapter

#MindaOnTheMove 4.5 years ago, I made the “ fifteen minute drive north ” to Washington, DC from Tallahassee, Florida. And yes, if yo...