Saturday, February 22, 2014

The one with Joey.

So there's kind of this big thing happening in 17 days. And I must admit, five years ago, I thought this would probably be my feelings toward the event:

 

But in all honesty- I'm feeling ok about thirty. Today, actually, I was sitting outside in the GORGEOUS weather reading a book when the guy in the chair next to me started chatting. Not sure how it came up, but I casually mentioned the fact that I was thirty. I guess that's a good thing that I'm already saying I'm thirty rather than trying to hold on to 29, right? My actual birthday is on a Wednesday so it will be a ho-hum day at work, but I've got dinner plans with some great friends. Then Thursday evening I leave for Arizona where I'll have a spa weekend getaway with my sisters! Excited about the fun weekend ahead and know that between the two of them, they'll help make it a birthday to remember. Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! 30 is the new 20 anyways!

    ReplyDelete

The one about Jaryn

The year was 2011. I needed a job and m y friend Grace was aware of this. I received a call from Grace and she said, “How do you fe...