Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Not so Goody. Not so ouchless.

Hello, old friend.

It's been a while.

And unfortunately, the reason I'm back today is not for reasons I'm thrilled about.

I have a complaint. A large one. And I try not to publicly complain about things or companies online unless it's a big deal to me. That whole "pick your battles' thing usually rings true. But friends, this is a battle I'm willing to pick.

What is it, you ask? What is SO important that it would bring me out of my six month blog  hiatus?

A ponytail. Yup. You read that right.

For more than 7 years, I've been using the Goody's brand of ponytail holders. I've RAVED about them. I've bought them for other people. I've sung their praises. I've been a huge fan of these. Most people see them and think, "There's no way that will work." But people.  You've seen my hair. I have a lot of it. And it's really long. These have worked MAGIC. These elastic bands have stood the test of time through 5 half marathons, spin classes, and all other aspects of life.
I use only the ones in bottom
compartment as they are the
larger bands. 

Until recently.

I was on my last band and purchased a new pack. I opened it up to find these bands were MUCH different than the previous packages I'd ordered. They were thinner and felt much different. I tried to put one in my hair and it snapped and broke immediately. So I tried another one. Same thing. This happened three times.

I thought maybe I'd purchased a faulty package, so I ordered another pack online. They came in the mail and I found them to be exactly the same as the faulty pack. WHAT IS THE DEAL!

Did the product change altogether? WHY! After more than 7 years of something working SO PERFECTLY would you change  your product?!?!

I don't know what to do at this point. I've not found anything else that works. People. Help a girl out before I just decide to chop all my hair off.

Goody. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The one about Jaryn

The year was 2011. I needed a job and m y friend Grace was aware of this. I received a call from Grace and she said, “How do you fe...