But then.....I guess by even TELLING you that whole process- I still started out my blog the same way. Oh well. Here's to a good month.....
Let's start off, instead, with the facts:
- I hate allergies
- I REALLY hate allergies
- For the past 4 years- this time of year (end of March) I get slammed with allergies that takes me out.
- No, really!
- 'takes me out' as in- I can't move. I can't get out of bed. I can't do anything!
- That was yesterday.
- Today- I am realizing how I should have stayed in bed.
- Also. I need to update my medicine box.
- I took two benadryl last night that expired in 2005.
- Yes. You read that right.
- Yes, i TYPED that right.
- Soooo. The good news is- I didn't die!
- The better news is: IT WORKED
- This morning I woke up and was able to breathe!
- (Yesterday- this was NOT the case
- Sooo....because I could breathe- I felt it would be good for me to come to work.
- Again, wrong.
- Alas (yes, I said alas. And yes. I know it's the 21st century) I'm here....and suffering.
In other news, I'm in the process of converting my blog into book form.....
I just submitted all of my 2008 blog entries and should be getting the book this next week. If it looks good- I'll do a book for 2009, a book for 2010 as well.
I'll keep ya posted on this :-)