Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter teeth. Wait, what?

2008.

Saturday night before Easter Sunday.

I was searching for an Easter dress.

For no reason other than the fact I'd always had a new outfit for Easter Sunday.

I'd tried on dress after dress. None of them were working.

Finally, at 10pm (at Target), I gave up my search for a dress.

Instead, I bought a $7 tube of toothpaste.

Not really sure my logic but all I could remember thinking was "If I can't have a new dress, my teeth are gonna look awesome."

And 2008 was my first Easter without a new dress.

Contemplating going in search of a new outfit for this weekend.

The thought of new workout clothes sounds better. 

Stay posted. We'll see what happens. Who knows, I just may end up with awesome teeth again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The one about Jaryn

The year was 2011. I needed a job and m y friend Grace was aware of this. I received a call from Grace and she said, “How do you fe...