Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The one where I celebrate 2 years

Two years ago I started a job that would propel me into places I never dreamed I'd be in. I know I've written a lot about my job, how much I love it, yada yada.

But sitting in my office tonight (after hours), I'm incredibly grateful.

Not once in the last two years have I wished for a different job. Not once have I thought to myself "Why am I working here?" The questions have been more along the lines of "how did I get here?!?!"

I was in New York yesterday for an event and will be in Boston next week for our National Summit. 

If I could have written my own life story, I couldn't have dreamed this up for myself. 

I'm reminded today how small I'd dreamed. 

Grateful that God has bigger plans for me that I could have created for myself. 

Even if they are about 1000 miles from anything I would have seen myself doing. 

Here's to the most exciting two years I've ever known.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The one about Jaryn

The year was 2011. I needed a job and m y friend Grace was aware of this. I received a call from Grace and she said, “How do you fe...